Tour zum Trifels
- Location: Annweiler
- Time required completely about 3-4 hours.
- Walking time approx. 2,5 hours, approx. 5,9 km.
- Difficulty level: medium
- Adults 40 € p.p.
- Cost children (from 4 to 14 years) 30 € p.p.
- Possible after consultation with a stroller!
- Prices regardless of whether you are leading an animal or not!
- Mixed groups.
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people.
- There is a total of 14-15 animals at our Annweiler location.
- Private tours are also possible with an extra charge.
With our Llamas we are walking by the footsteps of Richard Lionheart through the Trifels crossing the Palatinate Forest.
"The emperors of the Staufer dynasty were once enthroned high up in this area of rock and guided the fortunes of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation. In addition to the preservation of the imperial jewels, by those affected, the citizens, also the citizens of the opponent. The well-known among them, Richard Lionheart, is said to have been trapped in the castle for over a year and only regained his freedom after a ransom payment of 12 tons of silver had been resolved."
The animals can then be fed with treats provided by us. You will also receive a llama driving license.
We are not responsible for the weather or the condition of the trails. If there is no explicit cancellation, the tours will also take place.
We reserve the right to change the route regarding fitness and local conditions