- Location: Annweiler
- Time required completely about 6 hours.
- Walking time approx. 3 hours, approx. 7.3 km.
- Difficulty level: medium, difficult
- Adults 50 € p.p.
- Cost children (from 4-14) 45 € p.p.
- Not possible with a stroller!
- Prices regardless of whether you are leading an animal or not!
- Mixed groups.
- There are a total of 14-15 animals at the Annweiler location.
- Private tours are also possible with an extra charge.
This tour only takes place by request. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trifels Castle is a rock castle in the southern Palatinate Forest.
As part of the Trifels group, Anebos Castle probably served to protect the Trifels, but was abandoned as early as the 13th century.
Burg Scharfenberg, also known as Münz, is the ruin of a medieval rock castle in the Palatinate Forest.