- Location: Völkersweiler
- Time required completely about 2 hours.
- Walking time approx. 1,5 hours, approx. 3.4 km.
- Difficulty level: medium to difficult (Not for inexperienced users)
- Adults 30 € p.p.
- Cost children (from 4 to 14 years) 25 € p.p.
- Not possible with a stroller!
- Prices regardless of whether you are leading an animal or not!
- Mixed groups.
- There is a total of 12-13 animals at our Völkersweiler location.
- Private tours are also possible with an extra charge.
We walk past horse pastures into the Palatinate Forest. On narrow hiking trails, with a steady slope, we can see various rocks like the Dimberg pillar, Kaftenstein, Falkenstein and so on. Here you can enjoy the beautiful view of the forest below.
The animals can then be fed with treats provided by us. You will also receive a llama driving license.
We are not responsible for the weather or the condition of the trails. If there is no explicit cancellation, the tours will also take place.
We reserve the right to change the route regarding fitness and local conditions