Tour zur Klettererhütte am Asselstein
- Location: Annweiler
- Time required completely about 3-4 hours.
- Walking time approx. 2 hours, approx. 3.5 km.
- Difficulty level: medium
- Adults 40 € p.p.
- Cost children (from 4 to 14 years) 30 € p.p.
- Prices regardless of whether you are leading an animal or not!
- Mixed groups.
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people.
- There is a total of 14-15 animals at our Annweiler location.
- Private tours are also possible with an extra charge.
- Please note the opening times of the Klettererhütte before booking. Also the corona measures.
We are walking along narrow paths through the Palatinate Forest, past beautiful viewpoints to the Trifels and the Asselstein, with our llamas to the climbing hut. Once there, there is a free liqueur (seasonal) for all participants to eat and there is the possibility of other Palatinate drinks.
The animals can then be fed with treats provided by us. You will also receive a llama driving license.
We are not responsible for the weather or the condition of the trails. If there is no explicit cancellation, the tours will also take place.
We reserve the right to change the route regarding fitness and local conditions