- Location: Annweiler
- Time required completely about 6 hours.
- Walking time approx. 3 hours, approx. 7.3 km.
- Difficulty level: medium, difficult
- Adults 50 € p.p.
- Cost children (from 4-14) 45 € p.p.
- Not possible with a stroller!
- Prices regardless of whether you are leading an animal or not!
- Mixed groups.
- There are a total of 14-15 animals at the Annweiler location.
- Private tours are also possible with an extra charge.
Trifels Castle is a rock castle in the southern Palatinate Forest.
As part of the Trifels group, Anebos Castle probably served to protect the Trifels, but was abandoned as early as the 13th century.
Burg Scharfenberg, also known as Münz, is the ruin of a medieval rock castle in the Palatinate Forest.
(We reserve the right to change the route regarding fitness and local conditions).
The animals can then be fed with treats provided by us. You will also receive a llama driving license.
We are not responsible for the weather or the condition of the trails. If there is no explicit cancellation, the tours will also take place.
Hike to Lindelbrunn:
Lindelbrunn Castle was probably founded in the mid-12th century as an imperial castle in defense of the Trifels.
The forest restaurant Cramerhaus is located below the castle ruins.
A large beer garden under old linden trees and a restaurant with a varied menu invite you to stop there.
We are not responsible for the weather or the condition of the trails. As long as there is no explicit cancellation, the tours will also take place.
We reserve the right to change the route regarding fitness and local conditions